Friday, October 23, 2009

Who Needs Energy Drinks?


Energy flows through my veins! Chemicals, chemicals rushing, rushing, wreaking havoc on my organs. That's right. Energy drinks. Those cans filled to brimming with radioactive waste scooped from the nearest sewer pipe of large, industrial factories.

Who needs them?

I don't. All I need to do is live. The fresh air, the oxygen, the nitrogen, the homework I need to do...it all provides a rush like no other! I need to scream, I need to dance, I need to engage in some kind of activity that will leave me breathless, muscles aching, tongue lolling, heart beating from a cool, natural high. Endorphins. I love endorphins. Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people don't kill their husbands. They just don't! And did anyone else notice endorphins sound like a heavily-accented Chinese man trying to say dolphins?

I claim babbling. Look at my blog title. Don't like it, write a letter. Form a committee. Get in line. What line? There is no line. Tough. Make one.

Babble babble, tower of rabble
Cheating fools of murder all.
Dabble dabble, tower of Babel
And then downwards ever fall.

Freaking jerks. I can't believe they built that tower. Can you imagine how much easier life would be if we all spoke a single language. Yeesh. Makes me want to punch a cowboy.


Okay, I'm done. Good to get that off my chest. I rambled a little bit. A little bit.

In other news, my foot stopped hurting after that one night. Well, it still hurt, just not as much as that first night. It's actually feeling pretty good right now. And I don't have a prosthetic. The alien was very good about seeping through the pores of my foot. Godspeed little alien spawn, wherever you are.

1 comment:

JBrianneJahn said...

Oh, Elijah, you make me laugh.